Hopp til innhold

Do I accrue pension for an employment period on a vessel registered in another EEA country?

Such an employment period is not pensionable, but the period spent on a vessel from another EEA country counts towards the minimum pension requirement (150 months of seagoing service). We will find out whether you are entitled to pension from the country in which the vessel is registered when you have submitted the documentation for this employment period when you apply for your pension from the Maritime pension fund.